Spring Branch ISD is frequently recognized by state and national groups for its people and its programs.
The district consistently earns top awards for its financial management and stewardship. Likewise, SBISD honors its own through a competitive Teacher of the Year and Principal of the Year process, and frequently recognizes individuals and teams who exemplify the district's core values through awarding #IAMSBISD medallions.
Recent Student Honors & Accolades:
- 17 National Merit Semifinalists
- 791 Advanced Placement (AP) Scholars
- 68 AP National Scholar Awards
- 19 International Baccalaureate (IB) Diplomas
- 15 IB Career-related Diplomas (3 IB Spanish Bilingual Diplomas)
- 203 Duke TIP students
- 105 Spring Branch Education Foundation (SBEF) Scholarships
- 8 Career and Technical Education (CTE) Scholarships