Stratford High School
Summary of work: School replacement is complete.
Since opening its doors in 1974, SHS has received several renovations and additions. The campus consists of 320,000 square footage with a 2017-2018 student enrollment of 2,148.
Scope of Work
New auditorium, mechanical/HVAC System Upgrades; For better comfort control in hallways and classrooms. Exterior/interior upgrades, site improvement, roof replacement and athletic upgrades.
Project Status: Completed
Architects, Contractors & Timelines
- Architect: PBK Architects
- Contractor: Satterfield & Pontikes
- District Project Manager: Geoff Bay
- Begin Design: 1Q 2019
- Begin Construction: 1Q 2020
- Scheduled Completion: 3Q 2021
Project Advisory Team Presentation
Aug. 21, 2019 | Sep. 4,2019 | Oct. 21, 2019