- Texas Education Agency - G/T Education
- Texas Association for the Gifted and Talented
- National Association for Gifted Children
- National Society for the Gifted and Talented
- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted
- College Board Resources for Parents and Families
- ACT Resources for Students & Parents
- Duke TIP
- Davidson Institute
- Renzulli Center for Creativity, Gifted Education, and Talented Development
- Gifted Guru (Lisa Van Gemert)
- Hoagies’ Gifted Education Page
- Prufrock Press Parenting Gifted Children Resources
Download our parent presentation to learn more about the Duke TIP programs for 4th-6th and 7th grade students!
The GT Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) functions as a liaison between campuses and Advanced Academics. PAC members serve GT families on their home campuses by communicating information and sharing feedback to strengthen GT programs and services.
Each campus is invited to appoint a rep to serve each school year.
Contact your campus counselor to find out which PAC member represents your campus!
UPCOMING EVENTS:Parenting Gifted Kids
November 13, 2019
Presented by Kristin Graham - Facilitator, Advanced Academics
11am-12pm OR 5-6pm
Administration Building - Room 275, 955 Campbell Rd., 77024
Parent U: Advanced Coursework for MS/HS
Click HERE for presentation
Raising Children with Grit (Laila Sanguras)
Click HERE for presentation.