Career and Technical Education in SBISD
The goal of SBISD's Career and Technical Education (CTE) program is to provide students with the academic and technical skills, knowledge and training necessary to succeed in future careers. #SBISDFutureReady
- Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (ANFR)
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, Audio/Video Technology and Communication
- Business, Finance and Marketing
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Information Technology
- Human Services
- Education and Training
- Health Science
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security
Please contact David Sablatura for information on CTE Programming in SBISD.
It is the policy of Spring Branch ISD not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex or handicap in its vocational programs, services or activities as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.