Child Nutrition Services


“To Our SBISD Families,
The COVID pandemic has caused many challenges to our ability to provide the exact menus we post online.  Issues with product supply, personnel, higher product costs, and even transportation have all conspired to make offering the published menus a daily challenge.   Please understand that we are working diligently to provide the menus you expect but last minute substitutions are very likely to remain a constant for the near future.  We ask for your understanding and apologize for the uncertainty. 
As always, please contact our office if you have any questions.”


For summer sites starting week of May 31st. click here
Para las escuelas que iniciaran la semana de Mayo 31. Presione aqui

P-EBT grocery benefits are available this school year to eligible Texas children that miss school meals due to COVID.

To qualify for P-EBT benefits, children must be certified eligible for free or reduced-price school meals through the National School Lunch Program at their Texas school for the 2021-2022 school year. Receiving school meals for free does not automatically qualify a child for P-EBT.

Read the following letter and to learn more about P-EBT eligibility and benefits this school year.

Learn more:

Los beneficios alimenticios de P-EBT están disponibles este año escolar para los niños elegibles de Texas que faltan a las comidas escolares debido a COVID.

Para calificar para los beneficios de P-EBT, los niños deben ser certificados elegibles para recibir comidas escolares gratuitas o a precio reducido a través del Programa Nacional de Almuerzos Escolares por su escuela de Texas para el año escolar 2021-2022. Recibir comidas escolares de forma gratuita no califica automáticamente a un niño para recibir beneficios de P-EBT.

Lea la siguiente carta para más información sobre elegibilidad y beneficios de P-EBT para este año escolar.

Para más información, acuda a:

Free and Reduced Meal Application 2021-2022 (English/Spanish)

Complete this form to determine your eligibility for the first 30 days of School Year 2022-2023 if you will be attending a school on one of the following campuses in 2022-2023: Memorial High, Stratford High, Westchester Academy, Memorial Middle, Spring Branch Middle, Spring Forest Middle, Bunkerhill Elem., Frostwood Elem., Memorial Drive Elem., Rummel Creek Elem., Hunters Creek Elem., Nottingham Elem., Wilchester Elem., Meadow Wood Elem.

Complete one form per family and include all students within the family who are enrolled in SBISD.

Paper form

  1. Print this document. (English/Spanish)   
  2. Scan and email to or mail the printed form to
    SBISD Child Nutrition Services
    1031 Witte Rd. Bldg. T-2A
    Houston, TX 77055

Call Child Nutrition Services if you have any questions.  713-251-1150


Multi Use Form (Income Survey) (for students attending CEP Campuses only)

CEP Campuses include:  Spring Woods High, Northbrook High, Landrum, Middle, Spring Woods Middle, Spring Oaks Middle, Northbrook Middle, Cornerstone Academy, Bendwood, Edgewoood, Hollibrook, Housman, Pine Shadows, Ridgecrest, Shadow Oaks, Spring Branch Elem, Westwood, Woodview, Sherwood, Spring Shadows, Terrace, Thornwood, Cedar Brook, Treasure Forest, Buffalo Creek, Wildcat Way, Panda Path, Lion Lane, Bear Blvd., Tiger Trail.


Submit your Multi Use Form today!

Every eligible Multi Use Form that is not submitted means lost resources for schools and missed opportunities for students. 

We strongly encourage all parents/guardians to submit a Multi Use Form. 

Learn more/Submit form

Filling out the Multi Use Form may help provide:

At school:

  • Resources for Classrooms, Teachers & Students
  • Before and After School Academic & Enrichment Programs
  • Guidance & College Counselors
  • Health & Wellness Services
  • Access to federal supports
  • Healthy School Meals

At home:

  • Free Waivers for College Applications & Admissions Tests
  • Discounted Rates for College Application Fees
  • Discounted Internet Services for Families
  • Eligibility for Athletic Scholarships

SNAP benefits

View SNAP updates or visit Texas Health and Human Services for more information.

Follow SBISD Child Nutrition Services on Twitter @SBCNS.

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. fax:
    (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.