Vendor Self Service (Registration)
Vendor Self Service (VSS) allows a vendor to register and maintain information about its organization online for the purpose of doing business with SBISD.
Registering in VSS allows a vendor to
Create a vendor record with a secure user-id and password.
Add and update general business and contact information.
Upload an IRS Form W9.
- List all commodities/services your company provides.
After successfully completing registration, VSS will assign the vendor record a unique vendor number.
NOTE: Registering in VSS does not guarantee any level of business expenditure by SBISD. A Purchasing Department staff member will be happy to meet with you to discuss the competitive bidding process or VSS. To schedule an appointment, please contact our staff.
VENDORS MUST USE CAPITAL LETTERS WHEN ENTERING OR UPDATING DATA IN VSS.
Please state the categories of products you propose to sell.
Be specific and include full contact information.
Please include a valid email and/or fax address for PO delivery.
The following documentation may be required prior to any business opportunity with SBISD
- W-9 form*
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Authorization Form*
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire
- DPS Instructions to School District Contractors
- SBISD Fingerprinting Affidavit and Schedules A and B (Certification of Criminal History Record Information Review by Contractor-Employer)
*These forms may be downloaded from the SBISD website and uploaded directly into VSS during registration.