SBISD is committed to building a culture of feedback to ensure we continue to learn, grow, and improve. We are excited about our partnership with Panorama Education to give school and district leaders a tool to collect feedback from students, families and staff. The Panorama Student Survey was available in two versions: grades 3-5 and 6-12. The 3-5 and 6-12 versions measure the same topics with modifications in design to accommodate reading levels and cognitive abilities.
Student surveys are available in 12 languages, including Spanish. Student survey results go live on the Panorama Platform, a comprehensive dashboard with interactive charts and visualizations to allow educators to analyze trends and act on data to improve student outcomes. An additional feature of the Panorama Platform is the teacher Playbook.
The Playbook includes actionable classroom strategies submitted by effective educators, as well as three non-profits: Character Lab, Open Circle, and Teacher Tolerance.
- Fall Student Survey Window (October 16-November 3, 2017)
- Winter Optional Student Survey Window (February 5-23, 2018)
- Spring Student Survey Window (April 16-May 4, 2018)
- Family Survey Window (April 16-May 4, 2018)
- Teacher/Staff Survey Window (April 16-May 4, 2018)
For more information, please contact:
Director of Research & Evaluation