New and improved plan now provided by Cigna
2023-2024 - New Provider
- Cigna Critical Illness Highlights
- Cigna Critical Illness Wellness Benefit Flyer
- Cigna Critical Illness How To File A Claim
- Cigna Critical Illness Claim Form
- Cigna Wellness Claim Form
- Aflac Customer Service 800-433-3036
- Aflac Plan Highlights
- Aflac Critical Illness Claim Form
- Aflac Wellness Claim Form
A critical illness can mean unforeseen expenses that may be difficult to pay, especially if you aren’t working. Hospital stays, medical treatments and surgeries can add up and become costly. Cigna critical illness coverage helps offset some of the expenses your health insurance may not cover. It provides a cash benefit when a covered person is diagnosed with a covered critical illness after coverage is in effect.
Benefits are paid directly to you! It includes coverage for heart attacks, strokes, end-stage renal failure, Advanced Stage Alzheimer's, Parkinson's Disease, and a number of other illnesses specifically identified in the policy (see plan highlights for details). This coverage is NOT intended to replace your health insurance.
There is also a wellness benefit of $150 per covered person, once per year. This policy is Guaranteed Issue (meaning no need for health questions) and there are no pre-existing condition limitations.
- Cigna Customer Service 800-754-3207