Medical - TRS AETNA
- Transition Coverage Request Form
- Temporary ID Card
- Find a Doctor (Please note that the Active Care Select plan network varies based on your county residence. Please note the name of the specific network for the county where you live when searching for in-network providers and facilities.)
- Temporary Prescription Card
- Caremark Prescription Claim Form
- CVS Caremark Mail Service Order Form
- Aetna Medical Claim Form (For use with ActiveCare 1-HD and ActiveCare 2 Plans)
- Aetna Beginning Right Maternity Program
- Teladoc 1-855-835-2362
If you are declining health insurance coverage for yourself and/or your dependents, you must complete a TRS Declination Certification. If this is not completed, you will not be able to add coverage for yourself or your dependents during the year, even if you experience a loss of coverage or any other qualifying event.
For employees enrolling online during the open enrollment period or new hires enrolling online, the TRS Declination may be completed online as you are going through enrollment.
2016-2017 TRS ActiveCare Premium and Benefit Changes (Please note, premiums listed here are the full TRS premiums for coverage and not SBISD employee rates.)