The mission of Facilities Services is to provide quality and reliable services for students, staff and community through well-trained and equipped staff that satisfies our customers.
Water Quality Initiative & Asbestos
Spring Branch ISD has completed a water quality testing program in many of its schools as a proactive measure to ensure that drinking water is safe and meets federal guidelines. While there’s no mandate to conduct testing, the district has voluntarily begun testing campuses with plumbing systems installed prior to 2000.
SBISD is using an independent contractor with years of experience in dealing with water quality to test facilities and, based on result findings, create mitigation recommendations for district review and approval as warranted.
The key goal of this water testing program is to ensure through a planned, independent and scientific testing method that drinking water in our facilities either meets or exceeds Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards and guidelines.
Below are reports on water testing performed at campuses in Spring Branch ISD.
As results from campuses are received, updates will be included on this page.
- FAQs - Lead in Drinking Water Sampling Program
November 21, 2016
- Recommendations for Drinking Water Action Plan
September 15, 2016
- Early Childhood PreK Campuses
- Buffalo Creek Elementary School
- Bunker Hill Elementary School
- Cedarbrook Elementary School
- East Transition Site
- Guthrie Center Elementary School
- Hunters Creek Elementary School
- Landrum Middle School
- Memorial Drive Elementary
- Memorial High School
- Memorial Middle School
- Northbrook High School
- Northbrook Middle School
- Nottingham Elementary
- Sherwood Elementary School
- Spring Branch Middle School
- Spring Forest Middle School
- Spring Oaks Elementary School
- Spring Shadows Elemetary School
- Spring Woods High School
- Spring Woods Middle School
- Stratford High School
- Terrace Elementary School
- Thornwood Elementary School
- Treasure Forest Elementary School
- Westchester Academy for International Studies
- Woodview Elementary School
- West Support Center