OUR Custodial Operations Team is responsible for providing a safe and clean environment to our students, faculty and staff.
Custodial Operations Department
There are ±210 employees that provide a high standard of service to our customers providing a Clean for Health Environment. The District has an estimated 5,935,031 square feet of cleanable space. (This is equivalent to cleaning 2,968 homes that are 2,000 square feet each)
- Complete restorative floor care
- Responsible for cleaning, disinfecting, and care of facilities including common spaces, lounges, offices, and classrooms.
- Floor finished and carpet cleaning done annually and as needed.
- Clean interior and exterior glass with maintenance department and contractor assistance for elevated areas.
- Perform and/or report minor maintenance repairs.
- The custodial team are major players in our recycling program through their efforts to separate all recycled items and disposes of them independently of the trash collected from offices, classrooms, and public spaces
- Prepare school facilities for all rental programs.
- Lock and secure assigned buildings
Custodial Operations Employees are committed to promote innovative approaches, conscientious stewardship, and outstanding customer service while delivering clean and safe results to Spring Branch Independent School District.
The Custodial Operations Department continues to provide a positive impact to each facility and our customers leaving a safe clean and healthy learning environment for our children and staff.