BUS DRIVERS NEEDED!
A SPECIAL KIND OF PERSON IS NEEDED TO BE A SCHOOL BUS DRIVER
A person with patience, compassion, sense of humor, and above all a genuine concern for the welfare of the children.
Many of our current drivers cite the reasons why they like driving a school bus is the convenience of working between five to eight hours a day and being able to spend time with their families. They also like the fact they drive only the days children are in school. You have summers free, spring break, and the time during the Christmas season till New Years to be with your family.
Other benefits of being a bus driver include:
- 5 hrs. guaranteed
- $16.74 per hour
- Paid training to obtain CDL
- Additional pay for extra runs, potentially up to 40 hours is possible if you want to work
- Affordable day care
- Exceptional Retirement Plan Benefits
- Full time employees are eligible for Health/Vision/Dental
- Year round pay. Paid twice monthly, even over the summer!
- Runs are typically split with time in the middle of the day for other interests
Spring Branch ISD has a critical need for School Bus Drivers.
If you are interested in obtaining more information you can contact the Transportation Office @ 713.251.1064 or you can apply on-line with Human Resources.