Parent/Guardian Password Reset FAQs
How do I log into Skyward (Family Access) / itslearning (Parent Portal)?
You will use the same username and password to log into both systems.
How do I obtain my login/password for Skyward (Family Access) / itslearning (Parent Portal)?
If you do not already have your username and password, you will need to contact your child's campus for information on how to obtain your login/password. You will need to provide proof of identification to the campus.
- When picking up your information at the school, you will complete a form, show your ID and provide a current email address.
- If your children attend more than one Spring Branch School, you will only need to go to one campus.
How do I change my current password?
Click here for instructions on how to change your current password. If you forgot your current password, go to the next question.
- Is at least 7 characters long
- Does not contain your username or real name
- Contains characters from each of the following three groups:
- Uppercase letters (A-Z)
- Lowercase letters (a-z)
- Numbers (0-9)
What if I forgot my password?
Click here to begin the process of resetting your password.
What is Skyward (Family Access) / itslearning (Parent Portal)?
- Skyward (Family Access) is a password-protected site that provides both parents and students access to course grades, homework, attendance, and other data.
- itslearning is an online learning platform designed to facilitate customizing learning for students, creating learning opportunities that extend beyond the school day. The itslearning Parent Dashboard provides information on classroom activities, lessons and student progress.
What if I still need help?
Please contact the Technology Help Desk at 713-251-TECH(8324).