Spring Branch Independent School District (SBISD) attracts families who rank quality education and programs of choice for their children as top priorities.
With an enrollment of more than 35,000 students, SBISD operates 26 traditional elementary schools, seven regular middle schools, four traditional high schools and four special campuses.
Our students go to schools from kindergarten through high school in the attendance area in which they live. SBISD’s campus attendance zones rarely change. School choice in Spring Branch starts with the choice of your neighborhood school:
- 5 Schools for Early Learning (Pre-K)
- 26 Elementary Schools (grades K-5)
- 7 Regular Middle Schools (grades 6-8)
- 1 Charter Middle School (grades 6-8)
- 1 Charter Middle/High School (grades 6-12)
- 4 Traditional High Schools (grades 9-12)
- 1 Alternative/Virtual Middle & High School (grades 6-12)
In addition to our two innovative and highly rated district public charter schools -- Cornerstone Academy, a middle school, and Westchester Academy for International Studies, a middle and high school campus where students can pursue challenging International Baccalaureate (IB) program options in grades 6-12 -- SBISD offers a range of choice options for families and students.
Learn more about our schools here.