A Transformative Vision
What does T-2-4 success look like?
- Every SBISD graduate will attain a technical certificate, military training, or a two-year or four-year degree.
- SBISD will increase the number of students achieving T-2-4.
Our shared beliefs are at the core of T-2-4. We believe a great school system:
- Builds on the strengths and gifts of Every Child;
- Provides students from poverty the same opportunity for success after high school as students from non-poverty homes;
- Instills in every child that they can achieve more than they think possible, and;
- Ensures that every adult in the system is committed to the successful completion of some form of higher education.
Prepare for life after high school with SBISD's T-2-4 College & Career Planning website!
Our Strategic Framework
Spring Branch ISD’s promise is to Inspire Minds and Shape Lives. We deliver upon this promise by our commitment to Every Child. Our Strategic Framework defines the work of our system for Every Child to achieve T-2-4. The components you see here, when taken together, define the strategic direction for the future of our system.
- T-2-4 is at the heart of all we do. Each of the components around this are critical to ensuring we achieve that goal.
- Our Core Values define our expectations for every member of the Spring Branch ISD family.
- The Board of Trustees’ Priorities and Superintendent Priorities define our areas of focus.
- Key Performance Indicators are the quantifiable measures for which the system is accountable.
- The District and Campus Improvement Plans set forth the action plans to meet the priorities.