Spring Branch Educational Support Association (SBESA)
JOIN SBESA NOW
Membership in SBESA:
- Membership in the Spring Branch Educational Support Association shall be of three classes: active, retired, and honorary.
- Annual dues shall be paid annually to the organization by October 15 to the membership chairman.
- Membership in the organization shall be terminated by nonpayment of dues or by resignation. Only current members may hold office or vote in official meetings
Nominate your Boss!
This is an unprecedented time for workplaces and employees everywhere.
While the coronavirus pandemic has affected everyone, it has also challenged employers and employees to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and markets, to be innovators and creative thinkers.
It's in this environment that Spring Branch Educational Support Association would like to continue celebrating extraordinary leaders in Spring Branch ISD.
The best way to recognize your boss or supervisor for his/her support, nominate them for Boss of the Year!
2020 Boss of the Year Nomination Form
The Spring Branch Educational Support Association has selected their 2020 class of SBISD Scholars. Each year SBESA awards a scholarship to one graduating senior from high school campus.
All scholarships are supported through generous donations from community leaders and participants at our annual Bosses Night Fundraiser.
Each scholar was selected after displaying remarkable academic achievement, extra-curricular participation, and a plan to continue their education, reaching for the Spring Branch T-2-4 goal for every child!
- Payton A. Hill, Memorial High School
- Jennifer Octaviano Jimenez, Yes Prep at Northbrook High School
- Diana Victoria Mendez, Spring Woods High School
- Emily L. Bishop, Stratford High School
- Johnny De La Paz Castillo, Westchester Academy for International Studies