This will cause the battery over heating and swollen, damage to the radio internally.
All district radio channels are assigned by the POLICE DEPARTMENT.
DO NOT change the channels or add channels without our approval.
Radio annual check out
NO! We DO NOT " annual check out the radio", only if there is major change on the radio system, and we will notify.
What you should never do...
- Operate any radio near by the printer and shredder.
- Operate Kenwood portable radio headset without OEM Speaker/microphone locking bracket. (request if you don't have one).
- Tape the broken radio antennas.
- Charge the radio with power ON.
- Relocate or change setting on the ERS base station radio.
- Use portable radios as ERS Base station, portable radios can only use as backup for the emergency.
- Order extra batteries to stock up.
What you should know...
- Remove radio from the charger when charge is completed.
- Is the user responsibility to take care of the radio that is issued to you.
- Make sure your radio is in good physical condition, if you see any visual damage, this might affect your radio performance.
- Submit the work order immediately when you have radio problems, don't pile them up until end or beginning of school year.
- If you think the radio battery is bad, DO NOT submit the purchase order, you must submit a work order.