- January 2019 Newsletter
- November 2018 Newsletter
- August 2018 Newsletter
- November 2017 Newsletter
- May 2017 Newsletter
- March 2017 Newsletter
- January 2017 Newsletter
- November 2016 Newsletter
- September 2016 Newsletter
- SBEF Sporting Clay participants take aim at education
- Spring Branch Education Foundation plans Golf Classic
- American Red Cross Grant
- Spring Branch Education Foundation's Ungala funds grants and scholarships
- Birthday Party Benefits Harvey Relief Fund
- Wilchester Men's Club supports SBISD Child Nutrition Services
- 2018 Style Show
- Michael and Susan Dell Foundation Grant
- 2018 School Supply
- 2018 - 2019 Making Our Schools Better Campaign
- SBEF Harvey Relief Fund continues to grow past $1 million mark
- 2016-2017 SBEF Facts
- 2015-2016 End of the Year Report
- Call for artists: Participate in SBEF’s Running for the Arts 5K & ArtFest
- In the Zone: District News Volume 2
Thank you for a great year!
Spring Branch Education Foundation's (SBEF) mission is to provide resources to enhance the quality of education for every student in the Spring Branch Independent School District. The Foundation also provides the vehicle for approved, tax-deductible gifts by donors.
Thank you, SBISD community! With your help, Spring Branch Education Foundation (SBEF) has had a successful first semester. Please take a moment to read about ways SBEF has helped Spring Branch ISD and its 33,000 students.
As you are planning your end-of-the-year giving, please remember SBEF and the students it serves. Our mission is to enhance the quality of education for every student in SBISD. In doing so, the Foundation provides donors like you with a vehicle for making tax-deductible gifts to SBISD. You may send a check to SBEF, 955 Campbell Road, Suite 206, Houston, TX 77024, or click here to make a donation electronically. Thank you!