SBISD uses Peachjar to deliver e-flyers to parents!
All flyers to be distributed must:
- Support the basic educational mission of the district, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians.
- Be submitted electronically via www.peachjar.com.
Note: SBISD approves and distributes flyers on Thursdays*. Your flyer, along with all proper documentation, must be uploaded to Peachjar by noon on Wednesday (noon on Monday for any athletic opportunities) to be considered in the Thursday distribution.
Criteria for Distribution
The criteria for distribution of non-school literature as outlined below and in SBISD Policy GKDA (Local) must be met for a flyer to be considered for approval. Organizations requesting flyer distribution will receive automatic notification from Peachjar if your flyer does not comply with these criteria:
- The group distributing the literature is identified by the Internal Revenue Service as a nonprofit [501 (c) (3), 501 (c) (4)] organization or the group distributing the literature is an accredited educational institution. Note: Association with a nonprofit organization is NOT sufficient to qualify groups/individuals as a nonprofit organization; therefore flyers for these groups/individuals will not be approved.
- The materials must involve age and/or developmentally appropriate activities for students and must clearly state that the activity is for students.
- No fundraising flyers will be approved from groups not affiliated with the District, its parent teacher organizations, and/or booster clubs.
- A copy of the flyer and proof of [501 (c) (3), 501 (c) (4)] status (IRS Non-Profit Status Determination Letter) must be submitted via www.peachjar.com to be considered for approval.
- *No materials will be accepted for approval or for distribution during the summer months of June and July.
Please note: SBISD’s disclaimer will be automatically added to your flyer through the Peachjar platform. You do not need to separately include this on your flyer.
The final decision concerning the flyer distribution is made by SBISD's Associate Superintendent for Communications and Community Engagement. Approval does not constitute an endorsement of any proposal or materials.