SBISD uses an electronic flyer distribution program called Peachjar. Peachjar replaces paper flyers and works like an electronic version of your child's take-home folder!
Each Thursday, SBISD distributes flyers from approved outside organizations or SBISD schools. Each school can also send e-flyers to its families; these e-flyers are also posted on each school’s website. Look for the Peachjar link on your school website.
If you provided SBISD with your email address on your student’s registration form or through Family Access, an account will be established for you and you will receive an email from Peachjar with your login information. You can customize notification settings or have additional family members subscribe to a school(s) at www.peachjar.com. You do not need to log in to receive or view e-flyers.
- If you did not provide your email address and would like to receive Peachjar e-flyers, please update your information on Family Access.
- Peachjar is used exclusively for distribution of district and school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
Still not receiving emails from Peachjar?
Possible reasons for this:
- Your email address is not on file with SBISD.
Please update your contact information in your Family Access account.
- The Peachjar emails are being sent to your spam folder.
Add “SBISD@peachjar.com” to your email contacts.
- You are not able to view images in the email.
When you receive your first e-flyer, be sure to select “always display images.