Current Campus & District Needs
Below are real-time district and campus opportunities in need of your support! This list is updated as information comes in from campuses, and opportunities are removed once a partner has been identified.
Did you know? Any partner who completes three or more activities in support of the district, a campus, or SBEF qualifies to be an SBISD Good Neighbor. Fulfilling any of the activities below is a qualifying Good Neighbor activity.
If you are interested in fulfilling any of these needs, please e-mail email@example.com. Thank you for your support!
- Spring Board Mentoring Program: Our kids need you! Be a champion in a child's life by giving 30-minutes a week to mentor a 3rd through 12th grade student.
- SBISD Reading Buddies Program: Read with a 2nd grader for 30-minutes a week to support the child's literacy development and inspire a life-long love of learning!
- Now recruiting for Buffalo Creek, Spring Shadows, Terrace, Shadow Oaks, Cedar Brook, Ridgecrest and Nottingham Elementary schools.
- Click here to attend a Reading Buddies training on January 14 or 21 from 8:30-9:30am in the SBISD Administration Building (955 Campbell Road).
- J. Landon Short Mini Grants for Educators sponsors: fund a mini-grant for our educators! Individual classroom teachers can submit grant requests for up to $500 and teams of teachers can submit requests for up to $750.
- Staff appreciation: Support our teachers and staff at all levels! Pick a school and commit your support for the 22-23 school year.
- Summer School: Thinking ahead? Support our staff and students over the summer with summer school staff appreciation, staff lunches and student incentives
Interested in fulfilling one of the above listed needs? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.