Get the Good Neighbor APP
Showcasing Our Class of 2019
- Believe that our schools and our communities are inextricably linked, with each dependent upon the success of the other.
- Commit to accomplishing three or more activities over the course of the school year in support of the district, a campus, our teachers, our students or the Spring Branch Education Foundation.
- Receive recognition of the Good Neighbor status in the form of publicity, recognition items, and other promotional opportunities.
- Reapply annually to continue their commitment to SBISD and the Good Neighbor program.
What is the Good Neighbor program?
The SBISD Good Neighbor began in 2007 as a program to celebrate and recognize SBISD partners! Good Neighbors earn a physical recognition item to proudly display in your place of business. We work to connect and network our Good Neighbors with each other and with the SBISD community.
Who is eligible?
Any corporation, local business, government entity, non-profit, faith-based organization, educational institution or individual who completes three or more strategic activities in support of SBISD or The Spring Branch Education Foundation (SBEF) in a school year.
How do I apply?
Do you think you qualify to be a Good Neighbor? Apply today!*
Not sure if you qualify? Call us! 713-251-2460.
*For questions, please contact
Coordinator of Strategic Partnerships & Volunteer Programs
Read about our Good Neighbors!
- Class of 2019 Good Neighbor Program Booklet
- Class of 2018 Good Neighbor Program Booklet