- How do I apply for a teaching position at Spring Branch ISD?
- Do I need to mail in official transcripts for the application process?
- I have already registered to apply online, but my login credentials are not working. What should I do?
- Can I email or fax my resume, certification and transcripts?
- How can I schedule an interview with HR?
- If I apply for a substitute position, do I have to fill out another application for a full-time teaching position?
- Do I have to be certified to teach?
- What Alternative Programs are available and accepted by the district?
Please submit an online application and upload the documentation to your application (resume, letter of interest, copies of transcripts and copy of teaching certificate).
- If in an Alternative Certification Program (ACP), please submit a Statement of Eligibility from the program.
- If Out-of-State applicant, please submit teaching certificate (evaluated by Texas Education Agency)
Your username is the complete email address you entered on your application. The password is case-sensitive. If you have forgotten your password, please click the FORGOT PASSWORD link on the Login Page to reset your password. If you continue to have issues, please submit a ticket to the Applicant Support Team.
You will complete one application for Spring Branch ISD and within that application you have the option to select multiple job vacancies and positions desired including substitute teacher. To modify your existing application, go to the following link: Online Application