SBISD is proud to announce East Transition Campus (ETC) Employee Childcare, a new childcare program and one of five childcare centers SBISD provides as a service to its employees to help meet the needs of staff with younger children.
ETC Employee Childcare will provide childcare similar to SBISD's other four employee childcare locations for children ages six weeks to three years old but will also serve employee’s children up through fifth grade.
This childcare opportunity will include support for elementary-age students who are participating in either SBISD and non-district distance learning, with a childcare teacher and teacher assistant in each classroom. Students must be enrolled in a public school distance learning program prior to attending, or be temporarily participating in distance learning at a public school.
Please see FAQs below.
Don't see your question?
Contact Sharee Cantrell at Sharee.Cantrell@springbranchisd.com.
- What is ETC Employee Childcare?
- My child is not enrolled in a public school distance learning program. Can they attend the childcare center?
- What is the cost to bring my child to this facility?
- What will the elementary school day look like?
- How will the classroom be staffed?
- Will the childcare for children 6 weeks to 3 years of age be the same kind of program?
- Will there be opportunities for outdoor play?
- What safety process will you follow?
- Will my child have to wear a mask?
- How many students will there be per class?
- What age children can attend this location?
- My child is 3 years old. Which program would they be in?
- Can PK3 and PK4 students attend?
- What will the hours of operation be?
- Who will provide meals?
- Can parents enter the center?
- Is there a school nurse at this location?
- What if my child has special needs?
- Will my child be enrolled at an elementary school or in the childcare program?
- My child does not have a device for distance learning. Can my child still attend?
- How will discipline be handled at the employee childcare center?
- What if I cannot pick up my child by 5:00 PM?
- Is this program for teachers or can any SBISD employee participate?
- Who will be the director at this location?
- What training will the staff have?
- When can I register my child?