Job Fair - Support
Spring Branch ISD Virtual Job Fair - Support staff
We're providing a space for job candidates (you!) to connect virtually with us.
Jan. 14, 2021
- Teaching Assistants
- Administrative Support Staff
- Campus Support Staff
- Crossing Guards
- Bus Drivers
- Bus Assistants
- Bus Mechanic
- Grounds Worker
- Indoor Air Quality Mechanic
- Roofers Lead
- HVAC Mechanic II & HVAC Mechanic III
- Cafeteria Workers (Food Service Worker/Production Assistant)
- SBISD Police Officers
- Asistente de maestro
- Personal de apoyo a las escuelas
- Cruzador de peatones
- chofer de autobus
- Asistentes de autobus
- Mecánico de autobus
- Personal para el mantenimiento y limpieza
- Mecánico de calidad del aire interior
- Líder de techadores
- mecánico de HVAC II y mecánico de HVAC III
- empleados para la cocina
- Oficiales de policía del SBISD
In order to participate in this free, district-wide virtual job fair, you’ll need to register to attend. Spaces are limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis. We encourage you to register as soon as possible to ensure that you are able to attend.
How does a "virtual" recruitment fair work?
The virtual platform allows each school to host a virtual recruitment “booth." Participants can enter each booth to learn more about a department and its current openings. Participants will have the opportunity to engage in one-on-one, online, text-based chats to determine relevant next steps (for example, beginning the official interview process).
- Visit the Virtual Job Fair website for a list of participating departments.
- We understand that virtual job fairs are likely new for everyone. View a short video to see how the process works.
If you have any questions or require any additional accommodations, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.