This is a virtual event!
Joining the New Employee Orientation meeting is simple.
Event date is Thursday, July 29, 2021. Event time is 8:15 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. and takes place at your campus or designated worksite.
Campus Employees: Report to your campuses and be ready to engage with your campus leaders and watch the ZOOM.
Other Department Staff: Report to your worksites or designated locations as arranged by your supervisors and watch the ZOOM.
You'll receive further updates and access to the ZOOM from Human Resources. Please check your personal email account.
What do I do if I need to update my version of ZOOM?
If you don't have the latest version of ZOOM installed, please update your version prior to attempting to join the New Employee Orientation meeting.
Open a web browser application at www.zoom.us.
- In the upper-right corner hover your mouse over RESOURCES and select the Download Zoom Client in the drop-down menu.
- Select the blue download option under for Meetings section.
- The download location may vary depending on the browser used.
- After the download has completed, launch the program to install it.
- The installation will complete and you will be presented with the sign-in screen.
- For additional assistance, please contact the SBISD Help Desk.