Inspiring minds. Shaping lives.
We promise to inspire minds and shape the lives of all learners. That promise starts with outstanding educators. We value something that other districts sometimes take for granted...the ability of educators to do what they love...teach! Ask around, and you'll hear our teachers bragging about it. We trust them to pursue their profession and to be the best at it.
SBISD is comprised of more than 4,600 employees committed to providing quality education to #EveryChild by living our Core Values. Our employees are committed to student success - within the educational environment and beyond. Our graduates are effective communicators, competent problem solvers, self-directed learners and responsible citizens.
A few of the many reasons to work in SBISD:
- Outstanding staff development
- Robust training, support and mentoring for new hires
- Access to state-of-the-art technology
- Limitless opportunities for advancement and career growth
- Strong community support in a neighborhood school setting
- Metropolitan location in a small town community
- Award-winning professionals
- Competitive salary and perks
We’re shaping how success after high school is defined and achieved. Spring Branch ISD's goal, known as Spring Branch T-2-4, challenges the system to increase the number of students completing a technical certificate or military training, two-year or four-year degree from 44% to 72% by 2022.