Grading and Assessment
(Opt-in Distance Learning and Face-to-Face unless noted)
- Grading guidelines will not be adjusted and the grading guidelines will be applied to all instructional settings equally
- Numerical grades will be included on the student report card for all students; additionally, high school students will have grades recorded on transcripts and included in GPA.
- Progress report and report card grading timelines will be consistent
- Students participate in district and state assessments.
- Students may be required to report to campus or district facility (at a designated time) to complete major assignments, projects, or assessments.
- Distance learning students will be responsible for final examinations at the end of the semester and may require in-person administration.