SchoolMessenger is SBISD's tool to connect parents and families via phone, text and email.
If you don’t already have the School Messenger APP, download it on your mobile device from the Apple Store or Google Play. Learn more: go.schoolmessenger.com/#/account/signup
If you already have a SchoolMessenger account, make sure to check and confirm your phone number on file.
- Any changes in e-mail address and/or phone number should be made either in Skyward's Family Access or directly communicated to the campus.
- SBISD uses your email and phone numbers on-file in Skyward for emergency communications.
- Don’t add or edit email addresses or phone numbers in School Messenger.
- SBISD uses your on file number for emergency communications.
- Users can also set their preferences in SchoolMessenger for news and email alerts.
- Explore the Message Preferences section to choose and set options.
- Remember, you can update or change your settings at anytime.
- Don’t totally opt out, or you won’t receive call-outs, emails or texts in emergencies!
Get answers to commonly asked SchoolMessenger questions here: go.schoolmessenger.com/#/learn Or, contact SchoolMessenger at email@example.com or at 1-800-920-3897.