SchoolMessenger is SBISD's tool to communicate with parents and families via phone, text and email.
If you already have a SchoolMessenger account,
- Check and confirm your phone number on file.
- Any changes in e-mail address and/or phone number should be made either in Skyward's Family Access or directly communicated to the campus.
- SBISD uses your email and phone numbers on-file in Skyward for emergency communications.
- Don’t add or edit email addresses or phone numbers in School Messenger.
- SBISD uses your on file number for emergency communications.
- Users can also set their preferences in SchoolMessenger for news and email alerts.
- Explore the Message Preferences section to choose and set options.
- Remember, you can update or change your settings at anytime.
- Don’t totally opt out, or you won’t receive call-outs, emails or texts in emergencies!