Should you have any questions, please direct them to your supervisor.
Who reports to work for a regular work day on Friday, March 13?
- All Administrators, Leadership Team, Secondary TLSs
- Administrative assistant for principals and assistant principals
- Campus Techs
- Custodians – regular time and will work full shifts
- All Administrators
- All Staff
- Athletics Central Office Staff and Grounds
- All Facilities and Custodial Staff
- All Planning and Construction Staff
- Transportation – as communicated directly by Sherri Lawson
- All Technology Employees
EMPLOYEE CHILD CARE:
- All Employees
Who does NOT report to work?
- Teachers (See below for window to pick up items, if needed)
- CNS Campus Staff, unless called
- Campus staff not listed above
When can exempt employees come pick up laptops and other items if they are not assigned to work on Friday?
Exempt employees may come pick up laptops and other items between 8 – 11 a.m.
Can middle and high school students come pick up laptops and other instructional items?
Middle and high school students may come pick up things any time (quickly) between 8 – 11 a.m.
What about elementary students?
No elementary students should be on campuses tomorrow.