SBISD Child Nutrition Services will continue Grab and Go breakfast and lunch the week of March 30 with a new four-day a week schedule as outlined below and continuing until April 17, or further notice. Locations remain the same. Hours are as noted, or until all meals are distributed.
March 30 - April 17
Meals will be distributed Monday through Thursday.
- On Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, one (1) full breakfast and one(1) full lunch meal will be provided per student, age 18 and under in the car*.
- On Thursdays, two (2) full breakfasts and (2) full lunch meals will be provided per student, age 18 and under in the car*.
- Meals will be distributed based on the number of students 18 and under in your car.
- Meals will be offered cold to provide safe transport home.
- Meal distribution hours are as noted, or until all meals have been distributed
- Spring Branch ISD Grab and Go Meals are fully managed, produced and distributed by SBISD Child Nutrition Services staff.
*Families who do not have transportation may walk to a pick-up site and will be asked to stand in line while abiding by the six-foot social distancing asked of us all.
- Child nutrition