Parent U is hosting Driving to T-2-4: All Signs Point to Success at 6 p.m. on Aug. 23 for fifth grade and middle school families and on Aug. 25 for high school families. Both sessions are through Zoom.
Families are encouraged to attend and learn about the resources and activities available for students as they work towards their T-2-4 vision.
Register today to gain the tools to support your student on their path to T-2-4 success:
- Fifth grade and middle school families: Aug. 23 at 6 p.m. | Zoom
- High school families: Aug. 25 at 6 p.m. | Zoom
The virtual event will explore the 4E Experience, a process that prepares students to achieve their postsecondary goals, that consists of four stages:
- Expose: Increase awareness of postsecondary outcomes related to careers.
- Explore: Provide an opportunity to see what SBISD does to help students understand how their interests and abilities correlate to careers.
- Experience: Increase understanding of how students engage in activities that prepare them to make decisions about their future career goals.
- Execute: Conclude with a discussion about direct interactions with higher education institutions around enrollment and admissions.
For more information contact the Family E3 team.