Parent U is hosting Driving to T-2-4: All Signs Point to Success at 6 p.m. on Aug. 24 for 5th - 7th grade families and on Aug. 31 for 8th - 10th grade families. Both session will be on Zoom.
Families are encouraged to attend and learn about the resources and activities available for students as they work towards their T-2-4 vision.
Register today to gain the tools to support your student on their path to T-2-4 success:
- 5th - 7th grade families: Aug. 24 at 6 p.m. | Zoom
- 8th - 10th grade families: Aug. 31 at 6 p.m. | Zoom
The virtual event will explore activities and tools designed for you to support your child in their current grade and the 4E Experience, a process that prepares students to achieve their postsecondary goals, that consists of four stages:
- Expose: Increase awareness of postsecondary outcomes related to careers.
- Explore: Provide an opportunity to see what SBISD does to help students understand how their interests and abilities correlate to careers.
- Experience: Increase understanding of how students engage in activities that prepare them to make decisions about their future career goals.
- Execute: Conclude with a discussion about direct interactions with higher education institutions around enrollment and admissions.
For more information contact:
Spring Branch ISD Community Engagement - Family E3
713-251-2286 | firstname.lastname@example.org