A family day of learning
This half-day learning event features more than 30 sessions on academic success, the whole child, supporting students with special needs and parenting strategies.
(Snacks and drinks provided)
Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020
8:15 - 8:50 a.m.
9:00 am - Noon
Northbrook Middle School
3030 Rosefield Dr.
Houston, TX 77080
Here is a sampling of presentations you won't want to miss!
- Keeping kids safe in a digital age
- Reading Levels: What Do I Need to Know as a Parent?
- Supporting Your Child’s Literacy
- Everything you need to know about Vaping as an elementary Parent
- Parenting Tips for ADHD
- Learning Math Through Literacy
Course guide coming soon!