The next election for two positions on the Spring Branch ISD Board of Trustees is scheduled for Saturday, May 6, 2023. Candidate registration for this election has closed.
Candidates running for Trustee Position 1 are David Lopez and Courtney Anderson. Lopez lists his occupation as school administrator and Anderson lists her occupation as stay at home mom.
Candidates running for Trustee Position 2 are Shannon Mahan and Becky Ardell Downs. Mahan lists her occupation as speech pathologist and Downs lists her occupation as clergy.
Trustee positions are for three-year terms. All registered voters who reside in SBISD are eligible to cast ballots in the SBISD Board of Trustees election.
Early voting will be held April 24 - May 2:
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – Noon
*For City of Piney Point Village location only:
April 24 – April 28: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
No Saturday Early Voting
May 1 & May 2: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
If voting by mail, applications for ballots by mail must be received no later than 5 p.m. on April 25.
Early voting locations are:
- Wayne F. Schaper, Sr. Leadership Center, 955 Campbell Rd., 77024 - Board Room
- City of Piney Point Village, 7676 Woodway Suite #300, 77063
- Don Coleman Community Coliseum, 1050 Dairy Ashford, 77079 – Home Dressing Room
- Holy Cross Lutheran Church, 7901 Westview, 77055 – Youth Room
- Spring Branch ISD - West Support Campus, 2100 Shadowdale - Room F7, 77043
- St. Jerome’s Parish Activity Center, 2749 Hollister Rd., 77080 – Room 102
For more information, please visit the Board Elections page of the SBISD website or contact:
Coordinator of Certifications & Elections