Pictured, from left: Scott Zindler, Joe Elliott (SBEF chair), Stephanie Pancioli, Nick Nolan, Jeremy Bartholomew, Jamie Kelly, Morgan Scholl, Georgia Polley, Sharon Collins, Chuck Porter, Mark Madorsky and John Perez (SBISD Board of Trustee representative to SBEF). Not pictured: Pam Goodson and Karen Peck.
The Spring Branch Education Foundation (SBEF) welcomed 12 new board members. During their first meeting, they engaged in training and were introduced to the foundation’s work. Cece Thompson, SBEF executive director, notes that she is excited to welcome the new board members.
“Each year, we are honored by the talented and accomplished individuals who choose to share their passion for the education of Spring Branch ISD students,” said Thompson. “Together, we will do amazing things for our district.”
New SBEF board members include:
- Jeremy Bartholomew – Partner, Resolution Companies
- Sharon Collins – Assistant Property Manager, Transwestern
- Pam Goodson – Community Volunteer, Former SBISD Board of Trustees
- Jamie Kelly – Partner, Lyons Development
- Mark Madorsky – President, Leaf Engineers
- Nick Nolan – Managing Director, Macquarie Energy
- Stephanie Pancioli – Community Volunteer
- Karen Peck – Attorney, Former SBISD Board of Trustees
- Georgia Polley – Community Volunteer
- Chuck Porter – Project Executive, Griesenbeck Architectural Products
- Morgan Scholl – Controller, Scholl Lumber
- Scott Zindler – Senior Vice President, Morgan Stanley