Skyward Family Access
What is Skyward Family Access?
Skyward Family Access is a password-protected site that provides both parents and students access to course grades, homework, attendance and other data.
Watch the Skyward Family Access video for an overview and login instructions.
- Video (English/Spanish)
- Skyward Family Access Quick Reference Guide (English/Spanish)
- Skyward Family Access Guide (English/Spanish)
How to Sign Up
Please contact your child’s school for more information on how to sign up for Skyward Family Access.
- When picking up your information at the school, you will complete a form, show your ID and provide a current email address.
- If your children attend more than one Spring Branch School, you will only need to go to one campus.
Changing your Skyward Family Access Password
To change your password, please contact your child's school.
Skyward Mobile App
This app is currently available through the Apple, Amazon and Google app stores and is compatible with Apple and Android mobile devices.
Skyward’s Family and Student Access - Students have their own login!
By using their student login, secondary students are now able to access information about their grades, attendance, and other basic information through Skyward Student Access.
Students will be able to track their progress and attendance along with parents but they will not have access to their sibling’s information. Most secondary students have already logged in to use the system from school to enter their course requests for next year.
State Testing Results
Spring Branch ISD will be providing families with STAAR and other state test results electronically utilizing the Texas Assessment Student Portal. The Student Portal provides students and parents with online access to a student’s state assessment scores. This includes STAAR grades 3 – 8, STAAR End-of-Course, STAAR Alternate, TELPAS (Texas English Language Proficiency Assessment System) and TELPAS Alternate.
Skyward has worked with TEA to implement a single sign on option to provide parents with direct access to the online Student Assessment Portal to access state testing results. To enable this access, follow the steps below.
To access the Student Portal via single sign on in Skyward Family Access:
- Login to Skyward Family Access
- If a family has more than one student enrolled in SBISD, select one student at a time from the All Students dropdown
- Then, click on District Links, on the far right, and select TEA Assessment to view all of your student’s state testing results
For more information about your child’s score, visit https://www.texasassessment.gov/families.html
Where can I find Skyward Family Access?
Parents and students can login to the Skyward Family Access from their schools website or from the homepage of the SBISD District website.
Link is located under STUDENTS & FAMILIES.