What is Skyward (Family Access)?
Skyward (Family Access) is a password-protected site that provides both parents and students access to course grades, homework, attendance,and other data.
How to Sign Up
Please contact your child’s school for more information on how to sign up for Skyward (Family Access).
- When picking up your information at the school, you will complete a form, show your ID and provide a current email address.
- If your children attend more than one Spring Branch School, you will only need to go to one campus.
Changing your Skyward (Family Access) Login, Password and Email
Parents, you are now able to change your login and password to whatever you like rather than the randomly generated login and password you received when you signed up.
You can now also change the e-mail address that is stored in your Family Access account. To change your Skyward (Family Access) Login, Password and Email, use the following instructions: English/Spanish
Skyward (Family Access) Mobile App
This app is currently available through the Apple, Amazon and Google app stores and is compatible with Apple and Android mobile devices.
Skyward’s Family and Student Access - Students have their own login!
By using their student login, secondary students are now able to access information about their grades, attendance, and other basic information through Skyward’s Family and Student Access.
Students will be able to track their progress and attendance along with parents but they will not have access to their sibling’s information. Most secondary students have already logged in to use the system from school to enter their course requests for next year.
Parents/guardians are now able to view their student's report cards in Family Access. The report cards will be available online 2 weeks after distribution for that grading period. The link to the report cards will be under General Information-Report Cards.
Skyward is rolling out a new look and additional features for Family Access. Some of the new features include:
- Ability to view one or all of your children on one screen
- More Language selections through Google Translator in Family Access
- Improvements on the navigation bar
- Easier access to attendance information
- An updated calendar with the ability to color code items (attendance, assignments, test, etc.)
- The ability to show only the current term
- Additional Course information
- As before parents can change their login and password for easy access
Click on the links below for a quick reference or a complete guide to the new look.
State Testing Results
Spring Branch ISD will be providing families with STAAR and other state test results electronically utilizing the Texas Assessment Student Portal. The Student Portal provides students and parents with online access to a student’s state assessment scores. This includes STAAR grades 3 – 8, STAAR End-‐of-‐Course, and TELPAS (Texas English Language Proficiency Assessment System).
Student test results in the Student Portal are available through a Portal Access Code and the student’s date of birth. Your child’s Portal Access Code is available to families through your student’s Skyward Family Access account.
To find your child’s Portal Access Code and the link to the Student Portal in Skyward:
- Login onto Skyward Family Access and locate the “Online Forms” tab located on the left hand side. Note: You must access it through a web browser. The mobile app will NOT work for this!!
- Open the Online Forms tab
- The form listed in Step 1, “STAAR Student Unique Access Code and Link,” will show the Student Portal Code (called the Unique Access Code in Skyward)
- Use the link to visit the Student portal and enter the provided STAAR Portal Access Code and your child’s date of birth to view all of your student’s STAAR results.
For more information about the Student Portal, see the Student Portal Help Guide at: https://txparentportal.emetric.net/static/images/content/help/help.pdf
Where can I find Skyward (Family Access)?
Parents and students can login to the Family Access Portal from their schools website or from the homepage of the SBISD District website.
Link is located under STUDENTS & FAMILIES.