We focus on providing solutions that bring our teachers, students, parents and campus administrators together on the journey to customize the learning experience for EVERY CHILD in SBISD.
Click the button above to go to the itslearning Parent Portal. Your login and password are the same as your Skyward/Family Access login and password. For more information, click here.
What is itslearning?
itslearning is an online learning platform designed to facilitate customizing learning for staff and students, creating learning opportunities that extend beyond the school day. In itslearning, teachers can create lesson plans, deliver instruction, provide targeted learning resources, and share a customized learning experience for #EveryChild. Students will find lessons, tasks and resources while creating and working collaboratively with classmates, whether at school or at home.
FAQs for parents
FAQs for students
Students: How to log in to the SBISD network
- Log on to the computer, laptop or Chromebook with network credentials.
- Username: LLLLLFFF000 (First 5 letters of last name, first 3 letters of first name, 3 digit tie breaker)
- Sb + Student's lunch number for elementary students
- Secondary students create and manage their own passwords
Open a web browser, such as Google Chrome, and go to sbisd.itslearning.com.
Click "Log in with Spring Branch ISD Account". itslearning is set for "single sign on", meaning that itslearning will recognize the student username and password used to sign on to the computer. If another student would like to use the same computer to log in to itslearning, the first student will need to log out and the second student will need to log in.
Questions or Support?
- Contact the SBISD Help Desk at 713.251.8324
- Monday - Friday: 7:00am to 10:00pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am to 10:00pm
- *Limited service on holidays
- SBISD Educational Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org.