Description of Digital Resources
Includes Reference Collections On:
- Library Science
- Multicultural Studies
- Nation and World
- Social Science
JSTOR provides access to more than 12 million academic journal articles, books, and primary sources in 75 disciplines. For high school courses only.
- A student research platform with MLA, APA and Chicago/Turabian bibliographies, notecards, and outlining.
- EBooks and Audio Books curated by elementary school level, middle school level, and high school level.
- EBooks designed for K-2 learner & curriculum
- Leveled for beginning readers
- Read-along audio by professional voice over artists
- Topics include: Animals, Science, Biographies, Social Studies, Dinosaurs, and Animales.
- Earth Space Science: Resource for elementary students.
- Life Science: Resource for elementary students.
- Physical Science: Resource for elementary students.
Professional Collection Ebooks
- Professional reading materials for educators.
- Primary Sources: Browse a wide range of rare and original documents including printed books, journals, historic maps, broadsides, periodicals, advertisements, photographs, artwork and more.
- BritannicaSchool: Ebook collections, research resources, and authentic Spanish resources.
- EBSCO Learning Express: Practice tests and resources for college and career exploration.
- Gale: Research resources for elementary and secondary students. Includes a Professional collection for educators.
- Learn360: Videos and other multi-media resources for classrooms.
- SIRS Discoverer: Research resources for secondary students covering social issues.
- TeachingBooks.net: K-12 resource on authors, books, and more! Includes audio, video, websites, and curated book lists.