2020 SBISD Credit Recovery Summer Programming Information
- Program Dates:
- Session I - June 17th - July 2nd
- Session II - July 6th - July 21st
Student orientation will occur on Wednesday June 17th @ 8:00am. Students will log into sbisd.itslearning.com.
- Math - Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, MMA
- English - English I - IV
- Science - Biology, IPC, Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Systems
- Social Studies - World Geography, World History, US History, Government, Economics
- Physical Education - Foundations of Personal Fitness
- World Language - Spanish I - III, American Sign Language I-II
- Fine Art - Art I
- All classes will be held virtually. Classes will use itsLearning as the primary method for curriculum content. APEX classes will be considered on a case by case basis.
All Summer Programming questions should be directed to Denis Blais @
Original Credit enrollment has closed for the Summer!
Steps to Begin Course:
- Click on enrollment link
- Complete registration form
- School counselor confirms course eligibility. Registers student in course
- Payment Information sent via e-mail
- Create or Log into MySchoolBucks account to make payment for course
- Allow minimum 24 hour processing time
- Begin Course