NAVIANCE is a comprehensive college and career readiness solution that helps districts and schools align student strengths and interests to postsecondary goals, improving student outcomes and connecting learning to life.
Each grade level has specific action items to enhance knowledge in both personal and future goals.
NAVIANCE is an integral part of the admissions process; transcripts, letters of recommendation and counselor documents are sent via this tool. Students user the username and log in you use to log into a district computer (not your full email address).
School NAVIANCE Links:
- Memorial High: https://student.naviance.com/memorialhs
- Stratford High: https://student.naviance.com/stratfordhs
- Spring Woods High: https://student.naviance.com/springwoods
- Northbrook high: https://student.naviance.com/northbrook
- AOC: Access the link for your zoned school.
- WAIS: https://student.naviance.com/waishs
- SBAI High: https://student.naviance.com/sbaihs
- YES Prep Northbook High: https://student.naviance.com/yesprepnorth
- Cornerstone Academy: https://student.naviance.com/cornerstone
- Landrum Middle: https://student.naviance.com/landrum
- Memorial Middle: https://student.naviance.com/memorialms
- Northbook Middle: https://student.naviance.com/northbrookms
- SBAI Middle: https://student.naviance.com/sbaims
- Spring Branch Middle: https://student.naviance.com/springbranchms
- Spring Forest Middle: https://student.naviance.com/springforestms
- Spring Oaks Middle: https://student.naviance.com/springoaksms
- Spring Woods Middle: https://student.naviance.com/springwoodsms
- WAIS Middle: https://student.naviance.com/waisms
Parents can log in with their registered email and password. If you have not yet registered, a registration code may be provided by your student’s academic or post-secondary counselor. If you need to reset your password, you may call the Help Desk at 713-251-8324 and ask for your Skyward password to be reset.
Access NAVIANCE in a new way!
Tasks and activities for students
View tasks and activities your student will be responsible for in each grade level.
How to navigate the platform
Naviance course planner
All 8th graders will be completing their four-year high school course plan in Naviance Course Planner. Students will work with their teachers and their counselors to complete this plan. The Four Year Plan serves as a guide for students as they map out the coursework they plan to take in high school. Students can and will make changes to their plan as they progress through high school with the help of their counselors. Resources will be available on this site to assist students and families with the Four Year Plan process.