Online Application located in SchoolCafe.com
Log on to www.schoolcafe.com/springbranchisd to complete the application.
Families should ONLY complete the Free and Reduced Application with students attending the following campuses:
- Elementary: Bunkerhill, Frostwood, Hunters Creek, Meadow Wood, Memorial Drive, Nottingham, Rummel Creek, Valley Oaks, Wilchester
- Middle: Memorial, Spring Branch Middle, Spring Forest, Westchester
- High: Memorial, Stratford, Westchester
Printable Free and Reduced Meal Application for SY 2023-2024
Complete one form per family and include all students within the family who are enrolled in SBISD.
Online Income Survey Form located in SchoolCafe.com
Log on to www.schoolcafe.com/springbranchisd to complete this form.
Families should ONLY complete the Income Survey with students attending the following campuses:
- Elementary: Bear Blvd, Lion Lane, Panda Path, Tiger Trail, Wildcat Way, Bendwood, Buffalo Creek, Cedar Brook, Edgewood, Hollibrook, Housman, Pine Shadows, Ridgecrest, Shadow Oaks, Sherwood, Spring Branch, Spring Shadows, Terrace, Thornwood, Treasure Forest, Westwood, Woodview
- Middle: Cornerstone/SBEC, Landrum, Northbrook, Spring Oaks, Spring Woods
- High: Northbrook, Spring Woods
Every eligible Income Survey Form that is not submitted means lost resources for schools and missed opportunities for students.
We need you to complete & return your Income Survey Form!
Filling out the Income Survey Form may help provide:
- Resources for Classrooms, Teachers & Students
- Before and After School Academic & Enrichment Programs
- Guidance & College Counselors
- Health & Wellness Services
- Access to federal supports
- Healthy School Meals
- Free Waivers for College Applications & Admissions Tests
- Discounted Rates for College Application Fees
- Discounted Internet Services for Families
- Eligibility for Athletic Scholarships