Professional In-Person Meet and Greet
Tuesday, March 28, 2023
4:00-6:00 pm Meet and Greet
Where: Don Coleman Coliseum
1050 Dairy Ashford
Houston, TX 77077
SBISD is hiring teachers and other professionals for the 2023-24 school year. Attend our in-person meet and greet to speak with principals and representatives from each of our campuses.
*Current SBISD employees must complete a 2023-2024 Transfer Form.
In order to participate, applicants must:
• Complete a current Spring Branch ISD application online AND
• Teachers must hold an eligible teaching certificate OR be enrolled in an Alternative Teaching Program and be eligible for hire.
Bring resumes to leave with administrators.
In Spring Branch Independent School District (SBISD), we do more than train teachers - we empower all our staff to grow, create, and contribute to an educational learning organization that is dedicated to the community in which we work and the students and families that we serve. Our goal and Core Values shape this work.
Throughout the year, the district continuously seeks high-quality applicants to fill various positions available at our 46 schools and within our numerous departments. We encourage you to explore the JOIN OUR TEAM section of the website to learn more about career opportunities and the benefits of working in SBISD.
Ask our educators
why they picked Spring Branch Independent School District (SBISD), and you’ll hear:
At the Core of Our Work
Our shared beliefs are at the core of Spring Branch T-2-4.
Our beliefs serve as the focus of our work and gauge how successful we are in reaching our district vision.
We believe a great school system:
- Builds on the strengths and gifts of each child.
- Provides students from poverty the same opportunity for success after high school as students from non-poverty homes.
- Instills in every child the belief that they can achieve more than they think possible.
- Assures that every adult in the system is committed to the successful completion of some form of higher education for every child.
T-2-4 and our strategic plan - Learn more